What will happen when you make a purchase?
- We do not directly collect (not even see) your credit card data. Instead, your order will be processed securely by FastSpring system on our behalf. All order information is encrypted by industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) backed by a Trusted Third Party certificate which guarantees that this information is coming from and going to the order processing server and nowhere else.
- You will be able to purchase either the Professional or Standard edition. All software can be downloaded immediately after your purchase is approved.
- When you place an order, there’s an option in the order form where you can opt for a CD to be sent to your address.
- The licensed version of the Virtual Cover Creator is based on the same software as the trial version, and you will not need to reinstall it. To license Virtual Cover Creator, simply enter a License Key by going to Help > Key in the application.
- Virtual Cover Creator is licensed on a per computer basis. You need to buy one license for each computer that is going to run Virtual Cover Creator.
- After placing your order, you will receive an email from FastSpring containing your purchase receipt and License Key(s). There will be a separate License Key for each license you buy. Each License Key can be used to license Virtual Cover Creator on one computer.
- Contact us if you have questions related to the correct license to purchase, if you have problems placing your order or if you have special licensing requirements.
- You can read about our Software Refund Policy here.