What Is Virtual Cover Creator?
Virtual Cover Creator is a desktop application that helps you to easily create professional looking and realistic 3D images of software box shots, e-book covers, CD, DVD Case, member cards and more.
Version 3.0 of Virtual Cover Creator supports the creation of the following 3D cover images (or models as we called it). The unique actions available for each model are described in the Unique Actions column.
Please visit our screenshot page for more image of cover examples.
Work In Real Time
In addition to the unique actions available for each cover above, you can control many 3D and lighting properties in any way you like allowing you to produce truly unique, photorealistic cover images such as:
- Add shadow and adjust its strength and fuzziness
- Add reflection and adjust its strength
- Adjust scale along the X, Y or Z axis
- Adjust the camera position
- Adjust the model position
- Adjust the model rotation
- Adjust the camera rotation
- Adjust lighting in any direction
All of those adjustments can be done in real time and in full 3D environment. That said, Virtual Cover Creator is the most flexible and comprehensive cover creator software you can find on the market today.
Create Bundles & Courses
Upgrade to the PRO version of Virtual Cover Creator and make large product bundles and home study courses. There is no limit to the number or type of products in a bundle, you are only limited to your imagination. You can learn more about bundles here.
Why Virtual Cover Creator
No Training Required
With Virtual Cover Creator 3, there’s no steep learning curve involved to get started. You do not need to be a 3D modelling expert or graphic designer to create your own product cover images. Virtual Cover Creator comes with free templates and there are more available for purchase from our website.
The intuitive graphical user interface allows anyone to produce their own covers that actually look good in a matter of seconds. Everything is explained in plain English without confusing jargon.
Developed Using WPF
Virtual Cover Creator version 3 was developed using Windows Presentation Foundation (or WPF) which is a graphical subsystem for rendering user interfaces in Windows-based application created my Microsoft.
Rather than relying on the older GDI subsystem, WPF utilizes DirectX. So it takes advantages of your graphic card hardware acceleration for smoother graphics and all round better performance.
Some of our competitors utilize software based renderers where all calculations are performed on the CPU. The immediate disadvantage of such application is that generating the 3D images take several minutes, while Virtual Cover Creator can achieve that in real time.
Other cover creator software use Adobe Photoshop action script. The script alone can cost hundreds of dollars, not to mention the steep learning curve you have to face just to produce your own cover. And this is on top of the $650 Adobe Photoshop price tag.
Just Ask Yourself These Questions
- Is the price of hiring a professional graphic designer to design your graphic too high?
- Are you selling ebooks, software, CDs, subscriptions or special reports and want a professional looking graphic representation of your product?
- Are you tired of spending hundreds of dollars every time you need an ebook cover, software box, or just an update of an image?
- Do you want control, freedom, and the ability to create the exact image you want?
- Do you want to see the image instantly without having to wait days for the graphic designer to show you?
- Are you looking for easy to use, low-priced software that allows you to create professional looking graphic images for your products?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of those questions then look no further. You’ve found the solution.